Black Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Magic

A place of Black Magic.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:57 am

Has anyone played this game yet? I am currently playing it but finding it very difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://blackmagic.forummotion.com
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:02 am

I have played it and I agree that it's hard. Sometimes I just couldn't understand what I'm supposed to do. And the flying, trying to get away from the dragon so many times was annoying...
Back to top Go down
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:36 am

Yeah, tell me about it. I got to the Dragon/Broom level and completed it, but then it got really hard so I quit. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Black

Black

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah. I just didn't see the point of it. OotP was so much better! Very Happy Very realistic.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedWiccan
MisguidedWiccan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah OoTP is so much better than GoF.
GoF sucked, it was really difficult and nothing like the film.
The games are based on the films not the books and GoF was nothing like the film other than the tasks.
Back to top Go down
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:51 pm

GoF, the game, was only stupid because you couldn't wonder around hogwarts and fly your broom freely like in PoA and CoS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(PS2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Magic :: Grass Lands :: Gaming-
Jump to: