Black Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Black Magic

A place of Black Magic.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lonely Day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MisguidedWiccan
MisguidedWiccan

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:17 am

I did this during the summer and thought it'd be an alright roleplay, besides it's too quiet round here
---------------------------------------------------------

Keep going, c'mon you need to get there before sun rise. MOVE! Kaitlynn screamed in her head as she continued running up the stairs. She quickly climbed the chilled metal pole and jumped onto the roof. She slowed down and walked over to one more part that needed to be climbed. Hauling herself up, she sat on the main roof watching the sky. The first of the sun's rays shot into her dark blonde hair, making it shine even more. Her eyes captured the light looking now almost see through but the deep green still stood out. This is what she ran for, this is what she got up at two in the morning for. To see the sun rise in Glasgow. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, Glasgow? Why would anyone do that for Glasgow but until you see it for yourself you'll never really grasp the awesomeness -for lack of a better word- of the sight.
She stayed perfectly still for near enough twenty minutes until she heard soft footsteps behind her, she wasn't too bothered, not many people knew how to get up on the roof but her gaze automatically shot backwards.
Back to top Go down
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:28 am

It was Dylan. Dylan was one of Kaitlynn's best friends and was round her house as soon as the sun rose.
"Wow!" He said gasping at the beautiful sight infront of him.
Back to top Go down
https://blackmagic.forummotion.com
MisguidedWiccan
MisguidedWiccan

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:07 am

"Yeah, and none of you would believe me." She smirked as she replied to his stunned expression. "I didn't actually realize you were paying attention when I showed you how to get up here."
Back to top Go down
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Dylan shrugged. "Just thought i'd take a look." He said still looking.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedWiccan
MisguidedWiccan

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:47 am

She smiled again but just stared out not wanting to disrupt the silence. About ten minutes past before she sighed and finally spoke, "What you up to today?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPhoenix
Admin
Admin
BlackPhoenix

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 2:10 pm

"I dunno, might go and chill at the park." Dylan said and shrugged his shoudlers.
Back to top Go down
MisguidedWiccan
MisguidedWiccan

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 pm

She nodded, "Sounds good. I think I'm going swimming for a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonely Day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonely Day.   Lonely Day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Magic :: Magic Roleplaying :: Real-Life Roleplaying-
Jump to: